They're finally coming stateside.
Personally, for this price, the A34 is a better deal than this device. You get a better processor and IP water resistance. Unless, you need the headphone and 1 more year of software updates.
cross-posted from: https://reddthat.com/post/11827294
Samsung Galaxy S24, S24 Ultra promos highlight camera features. 7 years of updates and possible Galaxy AI subscriptions on the cards
Samsung might copy Google and increase update support to seven years starting with the Galaxy S24 series, according to reliable sources this weekend. Further promo images have also been leaked, advertising some camera and AI features, whereas the latter might cost extra down the road.
Outside of AI, 7 Years of updates sounds awesome. It would be a welcome change matching Google in updates. Other manufacturers should take note or be left in the dust.
The phone has a No Battery Mode, allowing it to run without a battery when plugged into the USB-C port.
Both devices have removable battery. But, the Xcover 7 has a No battery Mode as a pro alongside being IP68 rated.
cross-posted from: https://reddthat.com/post/11134328
Here's a nitter link: https://nitter.moomoo.me/AhmedQwaider888/status/1742401313348923397
Original tweet: https://twitter.com/AhmedQwaider888/status/1742401313348923397
Proxy link creator if the nitter link goes down: https://twit2nit.xyz/
Here's the Twitter proxy: https://nitter.privacydev.net/UniverseIce/status/1741293816869712003
The original twit from iceuniverse: https://x.com/UniverseIce/status/1741293816869712003?s=20
In the last months, the battery of my S2 tablet was draining really quickly, untill it died and I wasn’t able to recharge it. So, I thought that the battery was dead (it served me for a bunch of years so it could have been acceptable) and I ordered on Amazon a new battery to replace it.
After replacing the battery, though, the tablet turned on saying the new battery was at 50% and, when plugged in, it was acting as if it was charging. Apart from the fact that it wasn’t charging the battery that instead was quickly draining even if plugged in.
Obviously I tried cleaning the charging port, changing cable, changing power adapter, changing socket on the wall, but nothing worked. So I assumed that the new battery they sent me was broken and I purchased a new one but when it arrived: exactly same situation.
Could it be that I was very unlucky and I got a broken new battery twice? Or maybe the problem is somewhere else? Did anyone encounter a similar issue?
The performance is not good. Considering, the slow storage as well as the old snapdragon 680. You would be better off spending more to get a better Samsung model or even something like a Xiaomi.
Welcome to the Samsung community! This is a place to discuss everything related to Samsung devices, including news, reviews, tips, tutorials, rooting, and app discussions.
- Stay on topic: all posts should be related to Samsung devices, One UI, or the Samsung ecosystem.
- No support questions/rants/bug reports: please refrain from posting individual support questions, rants, or bug reports. This community is focused on providing general information and discussions.
- Describe images/videos: when sharing images or videos, please provide an explanation in the self-post body. Memes are not allowed.
- No self-promotional spam: active community members are welcome to post their apps but should also participate in comments and discussions. Please do not post links to your own website, YouTube channel, or blog.
- No reposts/rehosted content: whenever possible, submit original sources. If the original source is not available in English, you may provide a translation. Reposts of the same content are not allowed.
- No editorializing titles: when submitting articles, do not change the titles. You may add the author's name if it is relevant.
- No piracy: sharing or discussing pirated content is strictly prohibited.
- No unauthorized polls/bots/giveaways: please do not create unauthorized polls, use bots, or organize giveaways without proper authorization.
- No offensive/low-effort content: avoid posting offensive or low-effort content that does not contribute positively to the community.
- No affiliate links: posting affiliate links is not allowed.