60% in 20 hours with 6 hours of screen-on time. Not bad. I expected lowe screen-off power consumption. Instead, it looks like the screen-on power consumption is lower than my expectation.
My Sony WF-1000XM4s are the latest victim in the battery issues plaguing Sony earbuds: https://old.reddit.com/r/SonyHeadphones/comments/x7mx2n/wf1000xm4_severe_battery_issues/ Sony's apparently taking them back and refunding customers, but I'm stuck without working buds in the meantime.
I had gotten the Pixel Buds A series when I pre-ordered my Pixel 6a, but I sold them to reduce the final cost of my phone..
I've been eyeing the Pixel Buds Pro since they're down to $120 USD for Thanksgiving/Black Friday. I was wondering what owners of them think of them and if they're still worth it - considering they're 18 months old at this point.
I use earbuds in the gym or when when I'm walking to the grocery store.
I had downloaded it but never rebooted to update because I heard about some issues and decided to wait. Now it's saying I'm up to date with Android 13?
The home of /r/GooglePixel on Lemmy and the Fediverse!
The place for everything related to Google Pixel devices, including news, reviews, tips, tutorials, rooting, and app discussions.
- Stay on topic: all posts should be related to Google Pixel devices.
- No offensive/low-effort content: avoid posting offensive or low-effort content that does not contribute positively to the community.
- No self-promotional spam: active community members are welcome to post their apps but should also participate in comments and discussions. Please do not post links to your own website, YouTube channel, or blog.
- No reposts/rehosted content: whenever possible, submit original sources. If the original source is not available in English, you may provide a translation. Reposts of the same content are not allowed.
- No editorializing titles: when submitting articles, do not change the titles. You may add the author's name if it is relevant.
- No piracy: sharing or discussing pirated content is strictly prohibited.
- No unauthorized polls/bots/giveaways: please do not create unauthorized polls, use bots, or organize giveaways without proper authorization.
- No affiliate links: posting affiliate links is not allowed.